It’s no secret that our health is also determined by our feel of happiness and fulfillment. Not only that, but a lot of our health problems come from feeling bad for one reason or another. You probably heard for old Latin phrase Mens sana in corpore sano, usually translated as “a sound mind in a sound body” or “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. But it also works the other way around. You need to have a healthy thoughts in order to have a healthy body.
Now when we established thoughts and health connection, we need to connect sex with better health, so I’ll just point out some facts and you can connect the dots:
-There have been many studies that support claim that good sex life lowers your blood pressure.
– The more sexual activity a person has, the fewer sick days that person takes. There was also a study that support that research, so researches at the Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found out that college students who had better sex life (once or twice a week) had higher levels of the certain antibody compared to students who didn’t have as much sex.
Obviously, you can’t just have sex to be healthy, but you’ve got the point.
– You can count sex as an exercise or a workout, and we all know how important that is.
– Having more sex will increase your libido. This one is pretty much explanatory, so no need to clarify it better.
– Improves women’s bladder control – how cool is that? Incontinence is something that will affect 30% of women at some point in their life, and good way to avoid it is to “workout” pelvic floor muscle. And how you do that you might ask? Practicing a good sex, isn’t that obvious?
– All other cool stuff that we’ll be talking more about in other articles ;)